I love goats and everything about them – hence this website! Its purpose is to help new farmers/homesteaders who are just starting out and need assistance making sense of all the nuances of farm life, particularly as it concerns the raising and wellbeing of animals. If you want to learn more about different types of farm animals (particularly goats) and how to handle them for the benefit of all, this is your website. I use both research and my own experience, condensing it into articles, that will, hopefully, be helpful to you on your journey to your perfect farm or homestead.
- What is goat meat called?
- Toggenburg goats: to have or not to have
- Goats gestation and goats pregnancy explained
- Goat milk benefits: is goat milk good for you?
- Kiko goats: one of the best meat goats out there
- Lamancha goats: unique looks, great personality
- Alpine goats: easy goat, awesome milk!
- Damascus goats aka Shami Goats: unique diamond in the goat world
- Breeding goats: a comprehensive guide from pregnancy to kidding
- Boer Goats: a great meat goat for your homestead
- Is goat cheese dairy?
- Nigerian Dwarf Goats: a great goat in a small package
- Nubian goats: demanding, but so worth it
- How long do goats live: lifespan of a goat and what it depends on
- Saanen goats: the best dairy goat and everything about them
- Angora goat: facts, details and how to raise them
- Goat milk vs Cow milk: why you may want to switch to goat milk
- Goat types: oh so many! Which types of goats are for you?